Thursday 28 January 2010

Even More Fun In Your Lap!

I love new technology, and i try and keep up with it as much as possible. I've recently joined the Mac brigade (not the flashers in dirty Macs!), and got myself an iMac which i'm totally in love with! It's turned into a love hate relationship though, as it is beginning to hinder my progress in the studio and keeping me away from painting! I'm slowly having to ween myself off my Mac addiction, but now the bastards have to bring out something else that i want! The iPad looks awesome, i just hope it can perform as well as it looks!


The iPad - watch more funny videos





Seriously, it does look good and but it doesn't run large applications like Photoshop, so if you want a creative tool i'd stick with the Macbook's! It's not going to be too long before we do catch up with the technologies that we only dreamed about and have seen in countless Sci Fi movies! I'm sure that Apple will be at the forefront of this technology, let's hope they can deliver what they're promising!



No comments:

Post a Comment