Friday 19 February 2010

Extra Bits!


Just had to put some finishing touches to the Souls Of Mischief artwork. There's a flyer being produced now, so i had to do an extra bit of artwork for the back of the flyer.

I've been taking loads of photos recently, with a view to turning them into paintings. I'm really excited about some of them, and can't wait to get started on designing and painting these new images! I've got some experimenting to do with spray paint and composition, and then i can get cracking!

It's half term at the moment, so i've been at home with Jack a lot this week. Not got much done apart from playing on the Wii, and now my whole body aches! I was trying to read an article on artist Tim Biskup this morning in the latest Juxtapoze magazine, but got very distracted by the noise of Jack playing his Rabbids game! I should have just got up and gone out of the room really! Back to the studio next week, and sorting through photos for new paintings!

No comments:

Post a Comment