Thursday 3 February 2011

Flash Bulb Ears!

A mate of mine asked me to do some kind of logo for him for his Photography website. I'm kind of in the early stages at the moment, but he wanted to incorporate an eyeball with a camera shutter, so below is what i've been playing around with for starters!

I tried using various parts of the camera, or even different bits of a photographers kit like tripods and umbrellas! It's kind of starting to develop into a character at the moment, but still needs a bit of refining.


Still a way to go yet, gotta get some more feedback from my mate for this last design that kinda looks like a bear! More to follow on this when there's more progress!


1 comment:

  1. Nice blog!

    check out mine! I'm a photographer

    www.electricbrandon.com

    you should follow it! :) thanks

    ReplyDelete