Tuesday 20 July 2010

A New Studio.... Again!

For the 3rd time in 2 years, i have once again had to move to a new studio space! I bloody hate moving, and it's amazing to see how much shit one person can hoard in such a small period of time! For the first time i have moved out of the centre of Penzance, and got myself a place out in the sticks.


I've not quite finished sorting the space out yet, but it's in some kind of workable order for now. I still need to set up my screen printing equipment, as i've got a couple of jobs lined up to print some t-shirts for a local surf shop and a local club night..... keep 'em peeled! Hopefully i will be able to stay in this place for longer than a year, although i'm going to working on site a lot for a very exciting project in the next 3 0r 4 months.


No comments:

Post a Comment